Seats left: 2
Cloud Pak for Integration Overview
During this webinar you will experience the new Cloud Pak for Integration, a complete set of integration capabilities to efficiently connect your applications and data wherever they live. This webinar is the first in a series of three about Cloud Pak for Integration we will give in the same week. It is a prerequisite to the API Connect and IBM Event Streams webinar if you are new to the topic.
Date: 29.06.20, 13:00 - 16:00
IBM Cloud Pak for Integration
- Offers a single unified platform for your integration needs: API Lifecycle, Application and Data Integration, Enterprise Messaging, Event Streaming and High-speed data transfer. It is ideal for integration projects and innovation.
- Deploys integration capabilities (API Connect, APP Connect, MQ, IBM Event Streams, Aspera, and DataPower) easily and simply on Red Hat OpenShift environment almost anywhere: on public cloud, private cloud and also on premises.
- Enables you to set up the appropriate organizational models and governance practices to support agile integration, simplifies the management of your integration architecture and reduces cost and integrates across any on-premises or Kubernets cloud environment with a container-based platform that's designed to support the scale, flexibility and security you need.
- Introduction to Cloud Paks
- Overview and Demonstation of IBM Cloud Pak for Integration and its Componentes
- IBM Cloud Pak for Integration Installation and Architecture
- Lab A - Deploy an Application and expose it securely as APIs in Cloud Pak for Integration
Workshop format: This is a technical workshop with presentations, demos and hands-on exercises
Audience: Born on the cloud Entrepreneur and Mobile Developers, Web Architect, Web Developer, Software Engineer, Product Manager
Prerequisites for attendees:
- Participants must have an IBM ID with a business email address to be able to do the Lab: https://www.ibm.com/account/reg/us-en/signup?formid=urx-19776
Location: This is an online workshop. Participants and instructors will communicate via WebEx video conference.
Registration: To register for this workshop, you must be logged in at this web site using the menu option Login. If you don't have a user ID at this web site yet, create it by clicking on Login, then Sign up (link at the bottom), then check your mailbox to verify your new user ID. Then return to this page and register for the workshop by clicking the Register button at the bottom. You can always see the workshops you are registered for, using the menu option My events. Your registration is confirmed when you receive an email with the link to the WebEx video conference. This confirmation email will be sent at least three days before the workshop or earlier.
Price: This workshop is free of charge for all who register at this web site.
Please Login to register in this event!